Links and Resources
Please follow the links to:
- The current version (April 2016) of MIAPPE in PDF format.
- The MIAPPE v1.1 proposal (also in PDF format.
- The MIAPPE opinion paper: Towards recommendations for metadata and data handling in plant phenotyping.
- A recent paper describing the implementation of MIAPPE: Measures for interoperability of phenotypic data: minimum information requirements and formatting.
Implementation and Tools
- The current implementation of the MIAPPE standard in ISA-Tab format.
- A full list of Minimum Information Standards available, and the MIAPPE record, available on biosharing.org.
- More information about the ISA-tab for phenotyping: concept and use; and more generally, about the Investigation-Study-Assay file format.
- A mapping of MIAPPE terms to the checklist for the submission of plant nucleic acid sequence to the European Nucleotide Archive (coming soon).